Wabi-Whatnow?

Wabi-sabi is a Japanese philosophy that embraces the imperfect, ephemeral, and incomplete. I'm always screwing something up, but it often comes out more beautiful, more instructive, and more fun for it. Come make mistakes with me!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Etsy Stuff!

Oodles of new stuff in the Etsy shop.  I'm loving the results of using fabric instead of ribbon for the flowers!  Take a look. 

Adult-y hipster chic stuff:


Cutesy stuff for little ones (or fans of the Japanese-esque adorable Hello-Kitty type styles):

Let me know what you like, and I'll post some tutorials!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I especially love the first one!!

    Thanks for linking up.
    www.cherishedbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric bows are nice. I really like the one on the top left. Has an elegant look to it.

    ReplyDelete